The ongoing Covid-19 crisis continues to have a devastating human and financial impact on our industry. Navigating times such as these requires speed, resolve and expertise.
We at Lufthansa Consulting believe that aviation is not just an industry. It’s a way of living, a feeling, a community. And, in crises, communities stick together.
To support our unique industry, we want to contribute our most valuable asset: 40 years of consultancy experience in aviation.
We offer complimentary consultation calls to airlines around the world, to help test their crisis plans, brainstorm options and chart a path to the future. Our support addresses multiple dimensions to ensure survival and commercially sustainable recovery.
- Organization and Strategy: Establish crisis governance, minimize organizational cost during hibernation and plan bold scenarios for a new future
- Revenue and Sales: Protect revenues through smart rebooking and refund policies and take bold decisions to exploit opportunities
- Network and Fleet: Optimize active network and fleet portfolio during slowdown while planning for a staged recovery in different scenarios
- Cost and Finance: Build models to enable crisis and recovery steering and identify immediate opportunities such as aircraft transactions
- Operations and Maintenance: Minimize external costs while ensuring partners are ready for recovery, build-up operations crisis teams and save on aircraft returns
- Customer Experience and Loyalty: Minimize cost from service portfolio and reactivate early movers in most loyal customer groups to rebuild trust
Reach out to us at ALcrisis-solutions@LHConsulting.com
We are in this together and together, we can make it through to better days.