Manager Human Resources
Ms Fischer is the Human Resources Manager of Lufthansa Consulting. She is responsible for all recruiting activities including assessment centers, personnel development and training concepts as well as the assignment of consultants to projects.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- Implementation of an IT based HR process tool
- Implementation of the revised corporate culture of Lufthansa Consulting
- Implementation of standardized Project Management Training at Lufthansa Consulting
- Project member of a new companywide training initiative for Lufthansa Cargo
- Project member in a coaching program for employees affected by personnel reductions
- Project manager for company conferences and employee incentive events with 300 participants
- Executive Assistant to the Member of the Executive Board Operations of Lufthansa Cargo
- Degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resource Management
- Participant in the LH training program Negotiation Management Social Partnership
- Certified Personnel Specialist
- State-certified foreign language secretary
Outside the office
Ms. Nadja Fischer enjoys skiing and hiking in the mountains. In the flatland she enjoys cycling and playing volleyball. Together with her friends she is open for new challenges like caving and ski jumping. Whenever she has spare time she plays the piano for relaxation or simply reads a book.