Hannes Müller has been Managing Director of Lufthansa Consulting since May 2020.
He has worked in various business units and management positions within the Lufthansa Group. He aims to further grow the Lufthansa Group’s aviation-focused management consulting business internally within the Group and also externally as part of the global competitive market. In addition to the significant challenges posed by the COVID-19 crisis, he will focus on the digitalization of customer interfaces, processes and business models.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- Lufthansa Group: Senior Director Infrastructure Strategy & Business Analytics
- Lufthansa Group: Director Segment Strategy in Corporate Strategy
- Lufthansa AG: Manager Fleet Planning & Network Development
- Master of Business Administration, University of Mainz
- Airline Commercial Management (CCI)
Outside the office
Outside the office Mr. Müller enjoys sports activities for relaxation. He is married with 2 children.