Head of Market Africa and Indian Ocean
Catrin Drawer is Partner responsible for the regions Africa, Indian Ocean, Iraq and Jordan.
She is an international aviation expert, specialized in airport operations, airport quality, ground handling and airport planning. She has significant expertise in process analysis and optimization. Over the past twenty years she has been working for airline, airport, training and ground handling companies.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- Lufthansa German Airlines: Evaluation of third party handling and revenue enhancement
- Ministry of Transport, Iraq: Assessment of ground handling services and infrastructure incl. tender management for the airports Baghdad, Basra and Mosul
- ECAir, Republic of the Congo: Project Expert for ground handling feasibility study
- Jordan Airport Company, Jordan: Project Manager Development of a strategic plan
- Air Mauritius, Mauritius: Project Expert for ground handling assessment
- IFC Haiti: Project Manager for the technical assessment of four Haitian Airports
- Government of Burkina Faso: Project expert master plan review Ouagadougou Airport
- Director for Airport Development at Lufthansa Consulting
- Traffic Manager for GSI Ground Service International
- Project Manager in international projects
- MBA in Aviation at Danube University in Krems, Austria
- Degree in Business Management at the VWA / Technical University Berlin
- Advanced Airport Operations Certificate
- Advanced Strategic Airport Management Certificate
- Airport Certification and Standards Certificate
Outside the office
Catrin is an enthusiastic traveler and enjoys exploring the cultures, nature and sights of the regions she visits throughout the world. Catrin plays tennis and enjoys sailing peacefully on the lakes around Berlin.
Mobile: +49 151 58940540
Regional Markets: Africa and Southern Africa and Indian Ocean