Aviation industry speakers present their current frontline Covid challenges and the business outlook for the year ahead.
Confirmed speakers include: Javed Malik, Group Chief Operations Officer, AirAsia; Vivien Lau, Chief Executive, Jardine Airport Services Group; Yacoob Piperdi, CEO Gateway Services, SATS; Thomas Liput, Managing Director Asia Pacific – Ground Support Equipment & Gate Equipment at JBT Aerotech; and Brendan Sobie, Independent Analyst and Consultant, Sobie Aviation.
The following key topics will be presented and discussed
• Outlook 2022: key aviation market trends to expect in 2022 and the prospects for both pax and cargo in the region
• Rebuilding passenger confidence towards a restart: what measures are operators taking to enhance passenger safety and minimise transmission risks during travel. How do we partner with governments to get travellers back in the air?
• GSE solutions: what short term steps can operators take to keep their equipment in optimum condition during the period of reduced pax volumes? And what role for automation/innovations/pooling in the post pandemic age?
• Cargo: the latest on preighter activity and vaccine delivery through the region. How is the region reacting to the cargo challenge?
• Digitisation: identifying profit enhancing automation and tackling implementation in a low liquidity climate
Michael Kunz, Head of Solution Group Infrastructure and Operations will join the discussion and looks forward to the big debate.
90-minute Asia market update webinar, starting at 1600-1730 SGT/ 0800 GMT/ 0900 CEST on 20 January 2022