Panagiotis Poligenis is Associate Partner responsible for the Asia-Pacific Region and solution group leader Operations.
He specializes in Business Development, MRO Strategies, Aircraft Maintenance and Airline Operations and has gained significant experience in the aviation business.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- Project Manager – Outsourcing and contract negotiations for maintenance & engineering services (General Technical Agreement) and advisor to the VP Maintenance and Engineering for a Saudi Arabian airline
- Project Manager – Implementing IOSA Standards for an airline based in Azerbaijan
- Project Manager – Restructuring of the Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission of Jordan
- Project Expert – Development of a maintenance business plan for the merger of three MRO business units for a Bulgarian Airline
- Project Manager – Development of an after sales strategy for an aircraft manufacturer based in Russia
- Project Director – Development of quality and safety management standards in accordance to IOSA requirements for an airline based in South-East Asia
- Degree in Business Administration of the University of Applied Sciences in Worms, Germany
- International Business Program at Hogeschool‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Outside the office
Mr. Poligenis is keen on outdoor sports and particularly enjoys golf, mountain biking and hiking. He is passionate about travel and finds it fascinating to explore new countries and learn about different cultures. To relax he enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
Mobile: +49 151 58940550