Marc Landgraf is a Partner and responsible for the solution group Transformation.
He has gained significant knowledge and experience in the airline business. He is specialist in ground operations, process analysis and process development, with expertise in the related issues finance, operations management and human resource management and organizational development.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- Lufthansa Consulting GmbH: Director Airline Restructuring
- Lufthansa AG: Director Business Economics and Planning
- Lufthansa AG Project Manager: Restructuring of ground operations for charter sector in Düsseldorf
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA), Ashridge Business School, UK
- Degree of business economics with specialization in banking & finance, Düsseldorf
- Professional Leadership training with HR consultant company in Zurich
Outside the office
Outside the office Mr. Landgraf enjoys sports activities for relaxation. Golf, cycling and skiing are at the top of his activity list. Travelling and exploring nature and the cultures of the world is a further passion.
Mobile: +49 151 58940519