Liége Emmerz is a Partner responsible for the market South America.
Ms. Emmerz was born in Brazil and has lived in Germany since 1988. She has gained significant knowledge and experience in the airline business for more than 20 years. She is a specialist in controlling management of airlines, business planning and value-added methodologies. She has expertise in flight operations, AOC management, safety and quality management systems and helicopter offshore operation. She speaks fluent Portuguese, Spanish, English and German.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- GRU Airport, Sao Paulo, Brazil: Air Cargo Terminal Enhancement
- Petrobras, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Project Manager Flight Safety Implementation
- CEIBA Airlines, Malabo, Equatorial Guinea: Project Expert
- Helione, Vancouver, Canada: Financial Analyst
- Turkuaz Airlines, Düsseldorf, Germany: Project Manager AOC Management
- Germania, Berlin, Germany: Project Manager Entry into Service
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering from the University of Giessen-Friedberg, Germany
- Operations Controlling Manager, Lufthansa German Airlines, Frankfurt, Germany
- Project team “Cabin 2000”, Lufthansa German Airlines, Frankfurt, Germany
Outside the office
Ms. Liége Emmerz enjoys classical music and opera. She plays violin in the Musica Starnberg. Her favourite outside pursuits are running, sailing and skiing. Enjoying life with her kids especially on the beaches of Brazil is the most attractive way of relaxing.
Mobile: +49 151 58940530