Head of Market Lufthansa Commercial Functions
Christine Weigner is Associate Partner and responsible for the LH Group internal consulting business with a focus on commercial functions. As head of our solution groups “Customer Experience Management and Digitalization” and “Product and Marketing Management”, she develops new strategies and solutions for our internal and external clients together with her teams.
Over the last 20 years, Christine has gained significant expertise in the international aviation business. She is specialized in comprehensive commercial strategies and process design for airlines and airports, including marketing, sales and distribution, customer experience and digitalization, loyalty management as well as product and service concepts.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- LH Group: Project director for all projects with a commercial focus in the LH Group
- LH Group: Project director for the Miles & More Carve Out within the LH Group
- LH Group: Project leader for process improvement and cost reduction within Lufthansa German Airlines
- ECAir, Republic of the Congo: Commercial Director (CCO) for an African start up airline with international network
- International: Project lead and expert in several airline projects with a commercial focus
- Graduate of Trier University, Germany: Master degrees in Economics and Tourism Geography, Economic and Public Law
Outside the office
Outside the office, Christine enjoys sports activities, mainly cardio training and car racing, and is an enthusiastic traveler to exciting destinations. A further passion of her is cooking and exploring the secrets of crossover cuisines.
Mobile: +49 151 58940531
Regional Market: Lufthansa Group