Mr. Boucher is Associate Partner and responsible for Africa West, Central and North.
Beyond having more than 25 years of high level managerial experience, his leadership role in large IT projects and outsourcing deals give him a multidisciplinary and multinational view in his approach. His last 5 years with Lufthansa Systems responsible for Airlines IT Infrastructure business ensure a deep know-how in the different systems in use by airlines worldwide and a special taste for sustainability of operations and customer service.
Through previous projects and responsibilities of business in Africa, he gained a lot of intercultural experience that always plays an essential role in the success of our interventions on the African continent.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- General Manager of Lufthansa Consulting Branch Office in Djibouti
- Directed airports and airlines feasibility studies as well as delivered hub strategies for customers in Africa
- Speaker and panel moderator in many regional conferences in the aviation industry, airline and airport expansion summits
- Initiated the first Lufthansa Consulting African Airlines CEO Summit in Nairobi, Kenya in cooperation with AFRAA
- Vice President IT Infrastructure Services for Airlines worldwide
- LSY P&L Responsible for significant LSY Customers (including Air Canada and other North American airlines)
- B. Sc. App. (Elect. Engineering) Laval University, Quebec, Canada
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec since 1985
Outside the office
Mr. Boucher recently acquired the German citizenship. He enjoys his free time with his wife and hunting dogs. In addition to his passion for aviation, animal photography and amateur radio operations from remote locations are other passions he likes pursue whenever possible. He is also an active member of the HelpAlliance (charity organization of the Lufthansa Group) and supports local projects around the globe.
Mobile: +49 151 58921956