Executive Director and Partner
He is responsible for the internal administration units Accounting, Controlling, Legal, IT-Management and Research Centre/General Services.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- Lufthansa Systems, Germany: Project Manager Cost Cutting, Finance Functions and Process Concepts
- Lufthansa German Airlines, Germany: Project Director Implementation Support to establish a centralized Risk Management in the Lufthansa Passage Areas
- General Manager and Authorized Representative of Lufthansa Consulting
- Consultant for management accounting, Lufthansa Consulting
- Master Degree in Business Administration from the University of Cologne, Germany
- Part-time employee in several functions in human resources units, Lufthansa German Airlines
- Apprenticeship earning a Commercial Air Transport Certificate from the Chamber of Commerce
Outside the office
Mr. Knabe has a passion for badminton which he has played for more than twenty years. He is also interested in jazz music. He is married and has two children.