Mr. Manakos is Partner and responsible for Lufthansa Consulting’s business in the Middle East. He has managed several projects for Lufthansa Consulting in particular in the Middle East and in Africa. He specializes restructuring projects and in air cargo management. He has gained international professional experience in air cargo and the cargo charter business.
Recent assignments & responsibility
- National Carrier in the GCC region, Project Director, Maintenance Cost Reduction Program
- Private Aviation Operator, KSA, Project Director, Business Planning for Joint Venture in Private Aviation Sector
- EgyptAir Maintenance and Engineering, Project Director, Development of Job Descriptions and Remuneration Concept
- Saudi Airlines Cargo Company, Project Director, Business Plan Development
- EgyptAir Cargo, Project Manager, Functional & Performance Improvement Program
- Principal Air Cargo Unit, Lufthansa Consulting, Germany
- General Manager The Americas, Lufthansa Cargo Charter, Chicago, USA
- Product Manager “td.Pro” (Lufthansa Cargo’s time definite service in the standard cargo segment), Lufthansa Cargo, Frankfurt/M., Germany
- BA (Hons.) in Business Administration from the University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Outside the office
Mr Manakos enjoys spending quality time with his family, playing golf, and running, as far as his schedule allows. He is interested in international relations and politics, particularly in the Middle East and he loves reading for pleasure.
Mobile: +49 173 5373857